Things That Will Help You Decide to Quit on Smoking
Your style of smoking may not count much. If you are smoking the tobacco cigar, you are still putting your health into great danger. Tobacco is not a friendly substance and the taking in of it can lead to a good number of negative effects. There are points provided below that may help you decide to quit on smoking.
1. Tobacco is an addictive substance. Tobacco contains addictive substances that you do not want to be without when you get started with using them. If you try smoking, even just for once, you know that you will not be finding it easy to quit later in time.
2. Tobacco poses side effect on the eyesight. Some people are not aware of this, but almost all smokers have problems with their eyesight. If you go on smoking, you are likely to face eyesight problems down the road.
3. Exposure to tobacco can make you occupied of its smell and sense. It may also make your own senses dulled. This means that if you become an addict tobacco smoker, you will not want to always smell tobacco and not taste or smell any other thing. Not only will you be losing appetite but most likely your weight.
4.Quitting something you have been addicted to is difficult. Your system may not be able to welcome the sudden change you cause to your body, and that is likely to be dangerous.
5. Tobacco smoking does bad to your respiratory system. The smoke gets into your lungs and leave the harmful substances there. The burning also damages your lungs. That explains why smokers most of the times get respiratory ailments like bronchitis and lung cancer which most of the times start with mere coughing.
6. If you are pregnant, then you should avoid smoking. It will not only pose a harm to you as the mother but also to your baby. Tobacco substances are not healthy to anyone, much more to pregnant women and a tender one.
Even when there are already a lot of information spread around regarding smoking and all of the bad effects that it can give, still many people are smokers and a huge others are unsuccessful quitters. But with a close look at what harmful effects smoking can do at you, and even look at them one more time, you may get some realization as well as courage to turn the other way. Remember, smoking is definitely bad.
Recommended reference: this content